Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dudleyspinner Tie Dye Roving, Mystery Bag


blur
Originally uploaded by dudleyspinner
This is the only photo of my Mystery Bag I can use. The Interweave Felts issue comes out in August 2008 and the bag will be featured in the special issue. I worked on the pattern and bag for four months to get the pattern and design to the specifications of Interweave. It was quite a challenge! The bag was finished and the staff at Interweave loved it. I am just waiting for the issue to come out now! Exciting for me for sure.

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been hanging out for this mag to hit the newsstands...now even more so!
Congratulations Deb - I look forward to seeing your bag!
Hope you are well :-)

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh.. any chance of letting me know in advance how much roving of yours I should get? ;D

-Etsy buyer cinnamonsugar

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Can't wait to see it. Remind us when the issue comes out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home