Saturday, June 21, 2008

Geocaching with Dudleyspinner Handpainted Tie Dye Roving (TM) Combed Top Geocacheing





I was trying to find a benchmark near the railroad tracks. I did find the Santa Fe Trail!


There are a few places you can see the old tracks, there was not just one trail but several different ways to get from point A to point B





























Don't get an Initial brand GPS! The screen on mine broke and they won't fix it or replace it. This was a gift and i didn't have the warrenty card if there even was one. My sister got this from QVC or Home Shopping Network. It was never accurate with the coodinates anyway. The Inital company does not stand behind its products! The screen broke while I had it in one hand and was tapping the screen with my thumb! This is not a quality product. They told me I was SOL and it cost about $200.00 for the unit!


This is Frontera

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That roving is awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home