Sunday, January 08, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hannah was available from dudleyspinner.com
Morgan and Ella are new rovings in my store today as well.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is some of the llama fiber that I am working with a flick carder for the "Purple Haze" yarn. It is so long! Some of the fibers are about 14 inches long. I got these fleeces from a man on Ebay. He never had photos of the fiber, just a description. I got three fleeces from him. One was named Dusty. Don't ever buy a llama fleece from a llama named Dusty!

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger 'Zann said...

Deb, your latest rainbow rovings are gorgeous! I'm trying to be disciplined and not buy more until I've done more with all the dudley roving I've got, but....we'll see.
Wishing you and your family a happy and abundant New Year!
peace,'Zann

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Wow the rainbows are out of this world:) wish I could do this
amber in england

 

Post a Comment

<< Home