Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Stockings Were Hung.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Stockings were hung: This is one sock, but play along ok? The pair may be finished by the twelfth day of Christmas.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
By the chimney with care: This is my woodstove, the main source of heat for the house. I burned my Yule log last night and there were still coals this morning.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here are some roses for you, enjoy! Yule Tide greetings!
Ta,
Deb

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how you live with all that beautiful roving and not spin spin spin all day long!

Me, I just look and drool!

Alissa

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Alissa,
I do spin some of it! I dyed about 15 pounds this past week. Unless I spin rope it would take a year to spin all the roving sitting here now. I think I will just keep selling it.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home