Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Best In Show! Dudleyspinner Tie Dye Roving /combed top Handpainted sliver

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This past weekend at the World Sheep and Fiber Arts Festival at Bethel, MO I entered this needle felted wall piece "A Day In Ontario". I won Best in Show!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am really shocked and proud to have won. This is me in my booth at the festival. It was so much fun to teach a class on Needle Felted Rose and get to laugh and hang out with my vendor buddies; Linda from Little Farm and Suzie from Susan's Fiber Shop

I met many new people and was even on TV, I was told. Channel 10 from Quincy, IL interviewed me and had me demonstrate needle felting.

Festivals are a lot of fun for me, but also alot of work, I am still unpacking and reorganizing, and will be for a few more days!
Deb

5 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said...

congrats! that's gorgeous

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! :-)

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Thanks! I entered at the last minit because I was setting up the booth and getting ready to teach the class on Needle felted rose. So I was really surprised when I went back to pick up the entries I had.
Deb

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb, that is gorgeous! Congratulations on all the high points of your show :)
Best in show is pinacle stuff!
Hurrah for you!
hugs,
Noreen

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Medium Reality said...

Oh yes! I've always loved this piece.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home