Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Elana's Scarf

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Elana's scarf for the Lime and Violet Scarf Circle II. She arrived a few days before my spring issue of Spin Off magazine. I added the section of handspun gray angora knit together with a strand of ashes of rose colored jager wool (I have a cone of this wool that I won at a conference)

When my Spin Off came she wrestled my new magazine away from me, poured a cup of coffee with a generous shot of Baileys and read the article about knitting socks. I think she has sock envy now because she poured a cup of Baileys with a little coffee in it and read about spindles. This scarf has attained a definite uptown attitude with that angora addition!

Elana's Scarf
Originally uploaded by dudleyspinner


Deb

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Angora will do that to a scarf. For a long time, I thought it was the silk that made scarves all diva-like. Strangely enough, it does seem to be the angora. :)

It really is a lovely scarf, though. It deserves a bit of the Bailey's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home