Monday, May 21, 2007

How You Got Here Contest Handpainted Wool Roving Combed Top by dudleyspinner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks for all the entries to the contest. The contest is still open until May 25. To enter leave a comment telling me where you are from and how you got to my blog.

I see that many of you arrived here through Lime and Violet message board. I found this thread on the L&V message board the other day

Men in Kilts. There are no photos of Kiltboy in a kilt, but a few others worth looking at.

This week I am hoping to get my www.dudleyspinner.com site back up and running. Having the computer crash and loosing the whole site was just a big setback. I had so many pages and links that got lost. I will almost have to start from scratch. A daunting task. Which is why I have been doing the Etsy store for the past few months.

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said...

you evil, evil woman! how did you know liam neeson is one of my favorite actors, and that i ADORE a good looking man in a kilt? (no, liam is not named for him, lol)

i need a mop for the drool now

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Kathleen said...

I love Liam Neeson! The movie wasn't too bad, either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home