Monday, April 16, 2007

Handpainted Wool Roving Combed Top Blaine by dudleyspinner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is Blaine on Etsy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Boneville on Etsy

I got out my spinning wheel this past weekend while we were having a snow storm and did a little spinning. It is still slow going and I have to limit the time that I spin and be aware of moving the arm to the left instead of just pulling towards myself. That is to make the muscle movement more like the exercises I have been doing for the rotator cuff. It does feel like I am getting stronger every day!
Deb

3 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

So glad that you are back to spinning and that it is working as therapy for you. When I get the "spinning bug" I need to spin! I don't know what I'd do if I had to put that activity on hold.

Beautiful rovings, per usual!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Fabulous to hear you are spinning again!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger lbquilts said...

Of course, your rovings look awesome! I'm not a spinner, but esp loved your pics of flowers and Europe! Brought back lots of memories of my trips there and my past gardening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home