Friday, March 30, 2007

Handpainted wool roving combed top Barrelhaven by dudleyspinner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is a little roving on my dudleyspinner site.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bare Egil is a bit larger both are avalable on my dudleyspinner site.

For the past three weeks I have been trying to get a checkout through paypal onto my site. This does not seem like an impossible task, but I have been having the hardest time getting it done. So at this point, just send me an email, I will weigh the rovings and send a request for payment. It may not be as simple as click click, but I am still fighting the codes, so it is the best I can do for now.

The rains have finally come and we are actually having spring weather, rain and flowers blooming. The dark days make me want to curl up with a good book. Diana asked what I was reading, Sacagawea by Anna Lee Waldo is one book I finished. It was interesting. Sacagawea is of course the young woman with a new baby that led Lewis and Clark across most of America, which was not America at the time. Up the Missouri River to the Rocky Mountains, then to the Pacific Northwest. What a journey.
Deb

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Beautiful, as always! Isn't it odd that PayPal would make it so darned difficult? You'd think they want you to use them!!! But what do I know?

Good luck with the code fight!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

I read a book about her years ago. What a woman! We are all so soft these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home