Friday, February 23, 2007

Caribean Cruise with Dudleyspinner Handpainted Wool Roving/Combed Top

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Montigo Bay, Jamaica
I went snorkeling in Jamaica, and shopping for these uber tourist outfits.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The pirate ship attacked our ship the Conquest with a mock battle.
border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
These orange flowers were growing at the Mayan Ruins at Tulum. We took a ferry from Cozumel to Playa Del Carmen, then a bus for a few hours. The ride over and back were pretty rough and we barley made it back to catch the Conquest. I was the last passenger back on the Ship. The captain Nacho had to wait to let us get off the ferry because it was so rough.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Ruins sit on a cliff.
Deb

4 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

Too nice! It looks like you are having a great time! While I'm here clod and snowy! ;-)

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my stars!!! Would I give anything (but my fiber) for a day on a sunny island. Love the tourist outfits! Glad you're having a great time.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

I actually am back home. We got home very late Sunday night after driving from Galveston. Dallas is one crazy city to drive in.
I had surgery on my shoulder Thursday and it feels much better already!
Sitting in the sun was so nice, I kept thinking this is great I hope the pipes don't freeze at home, they did, but are all fixed. It was a great trip.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Drooling with the jealousy here!!! I'm feeling the tropical breezes just sitting here looking at those pictures...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home