Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dudleyspinner Hand Painted/Hand dyed wool Roving/ combed top, tie dye wool roving

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sam spun by Jen
(We need to have some fiber content here!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I will be going from this:
To This!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My husband and I are taking a cruise to the Western Carribean in a couple of weeks.
Now before you think that I am putting on the dogs and thinking I am some high society lady, there is a very good reason. Having two members of his immediate family get cancer, and one of mine have a stroke, has made every day more important. We both realize that we aren't getting any younger and that we should do this now while we can enjoy it a bit.

Then after I get back I will be haveing surgery on my shoulder, so I will be out of comission for a while. So I will brave the winter blasts for a few more weeks. If you are looking for wool, I still have plenty on sale until Feb 7, 2007
Deb

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I am beyond drooling with the jealousy here!!!! And how great that you guys made the decision to live life while the living is good! It is so easy to get caught up in the day to day stuff and put off the rewards. Enjoy every minute of your cruise!!!

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you and hubby have a wonderful and romantic time. Enjoy each second! I'll be awaiting pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home