Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Scarf is in the Mail; Handpainted Wool Roving Combed Top

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LIZZIE is a Special Private Stock roving. I am dying up a small bump of combed top that I had been saving for a special project. I think it is merino, but I really don't know for sure. It is the softest stuff.

Why am I selling my "Private Stock?" Two words, ROTATOR CUFF, all the problems with that have changed some things and this is an adjustment.

The Scarf Is In The Mail

I joined a scarf circle on Lime and Violet message Board Of DOOM. I have my scarf started and ready to send on and one arrived today from England, I add six inches onto it and send it on to the next person.
Deb
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Oh dear. It sounds like that injury continues to force unwanted changes. Hang in!!

Meanwhile, that is some lovely fiber you've dyed. Nice work!!!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I can't seem to leave a comment on your recent post but I like the idea of using the felted piece as a window treatment. I've only recently started thinking about the wool-work as window art. Cathy over at Catena Expressions has really inspired me with her crocheted pieces!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home