Saturday, May 26, 2007

And The Winner IS: Hand dyed roving combed top, handpainted roving by dudleyspinner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And the winner is.....drumroll please! Morandia! Send me an email with your snail mail address and I will send your roving to you.

Another day of rain and clouds here in Kansas. At least we are not being flooded here. I live on a hill, but there have been evacuations and levees broken in Hutchinson and in Kansas City. So we have gone from drought to flooding which seems to be par for the course of things.

I have been knitting a pair of socks that I am writing the pattern for, the lattice stitch seems to be my favorite stitch these days. It is easy and pretty lace.
Deb

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Morandia said...

woohoo! I can't believe I won! New roving to go with the new wheel I just ordered!!! Thank you so much!!

Morandia

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Morandia said...

OMG the photo doesn't even begin to do justice to how lovely this roving is. Thank you so much!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Morandia,
I am glad you like it. It spins up very easily. Let me know what you make from it, send a photo and I will add it to the show and tell blog.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home