Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Dudleyspinner Handpainted Tie Dye Wool Roving Combed Top Meet Hunter

Photobucket
Hi everybody, I am Hunter. I came to to farm a couple of weeks ago and I really like it here. There are birds and squirrels to chase, and plenty of things to tear up, like sticks and any kind of cloth I can find. I am still a puppy so my teeth like to tear things up. I am one year old and weigh 75 pounds. My people make me walk on a leash and do dumb things like "sit"and "down". I just do them so they will give me treats, I like treats and my ball that used to have a bell inside. I finally got the bell out and ate it. It didn't taste as good as I thought it would but I did like chewing up the ball.Photobucket
I have been helping my guy people paint the place that has the cars in it. He gets a lot of paint on me because I am a really good helper and stay very close. Can you see my white spots? I have to go chase something now, but I will tell you more news later.
Photobucket
Hunter came to my house
Hunter was a fool
Hunter got into the box
and stole a skein of wool
He tore it into litle bits
He shook it till it was dead
He got caught with the wool,
and got bopped upon the head

3 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hunter is beautiful. And yarn is just too tempting for a puppy to pass up!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Teresa said...

Hunter you are a very handsome addition to the farm. I know your people can be a little demanding but in the long run following their lead will prevent additional bops on the head.
Enjoy your new home.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hunter is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home