Friday, February 20, 2009

Dudleyspinner Handpainted Tie Dye Wool Roving Combed Top Watermelon Yarn

handspun dudleyspinner yarnsWatermelon Yarn
This is a three ply yarn spun from one end of the dudleyspinner roving, then Navajo plyed to keep the colors together. I thought it was from the Crabapple Cove roving, but I am beginning to wonder, I think the color repeats are a little different,so it is the same colorway, just a different actual roving. Crabapple Cove is the town that Captain Pierce from Mash was from.
I used a little bit of the yarn in the afghan
Photobucket

It looks very different depending on the colors next to it. It is next to natural black and white, and a blue and turqoise yarn. It changes the appearance quite a bit.

Photobucket
This is Rainbow In Orange that is a Navajo 3 ply yarn in my store.
Deb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home