Friday, April 19, 2013

Boston Marathon Fundraiser Hat on Ebay, by Dudleyspinner












I am donating this one of a kind hand spun, hand knit hat for sale on ebay Fernando is so close to making his $5,000.00 goal and you can help. Bid on the hat and help a good cause. Good people - now you know I actually ran the 117th Boston Marathon - and was a mile short of finishing it due to cowardly attacks. But I would have finished it in just under 5 hours. If you are hoping to respond to this in any way, please ...See More Team Medicines for Humanity Boston Marathon 2013 | Fernando Mena-Carrasco's Fundraiser on CrowdRise I know most people don't use "Fernando" and "marathon" in the same sentence... unless it's to say, "Fernando? The only marathon he'd do is watch Law and Order on Sunday from 8am to midnight."But the truth is... Yes, I am running the 117th Boston Ma...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home