Sunday, August 07, 2005

What Have I Done Now?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have gone electric! Like when Bob Dylan first picked up an electric guitar, shockwaves of wonder and fear have gone through the fiber community. How could this happen?

Well, that may be a bit of an exageration. No one has even noticed. The fact that it is still just a photo on my computer, until the Chinese water torture of waiting for "The Babe" to arrive...may be the reason. (it isn't actually there Babe model, but I have allready named it that.) I spend many hours spinning, and I would dream about an electric spinner, and think I should make one. Now I don't have to. I can't wait to try it out, I hope it will spin slow enough to keep up. I will give you a full report.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is from the July's Birthday party. It was so much fun, I just want to keep remembering the good time. Some of us ladies took our noodles out into the lake and laughed and laughed, telling jokes, just ditzin. We were laughing so loud everyone on shore was looking at us. We each had to tell a joke to join the circle.

Earl and Cooter are standing out in front of the gas station. A dog is licking himself, as male dogs will. Earl says to Cooter, "I wish I could do that."

Cooter says, "Don't you think you should pet him first?"
Ditzin, that's what we were doin'.

3 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Jewels said...

Love the pic of doggy and boy in the canoe. A summer dream to remember!!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Diana,
I hope so, I payed for it! LOL I had to wait for the paypal echeck to clear, but it should be on it's way. I am really excited. It should take up less space in the livingroom. I envision putting it on the recliner footrest and controlling with my knee, lazy boy spinning whoo who!

Deb

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Cheryl:) said...

That joke sounds like my in-laws!! My brother in-law said about the cat as she was holding her leg up in the air licking herself--"boy I wish I could do that!" My father in-law's reply? "GO AHEAD, IT'S YOUR CAT!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home