Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dudleyspinner Becomes a Teacher

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jenny available on dudleyspinner.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Morgan is sold from www.dudleyspinner.com
This coming Saturday I will be teaching my first knitting class. I have demonstrated spinning and had people ask me about what I was knitting, but never have been in charge of a formal class. It is at the local quilt shop, she doesn't sell yarn, but likes to have things going on in her store. The owner was my accountant for many years and since her retirement from being a CPA she now runs a quilt shop, her hobby of many years
Ta,
Deb

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Lynlee said...

Good luck!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Lynlee,
thanks how are ya? I am busier than a one armed paper hanger these days.
Deb

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Woven Spun said...

Good luck and have fun. Hannah arrived yesterday and i can't wait to get started on her. Let us know how the knitting class goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home