Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Columbine


Graduation057
Originally uploaded by dudleyspinner.
This columbine was growing in the shade at my friends house.
Last week was quite a whirlwind of drama at my house. I ended up having house guests because of an abusive husband. Mom and daughter came to stay here because she was afraid to go home. I hate when relationships get to that point. All I could do was loan her enough money for gas and give them shelter. Doing the right thing is never convienent or easy, but it must be done.
Ta,
Deb

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

You're a good person. I've done a couple of those rescues and it feels good to help. Unfortunately, one of mine went back and ended up in the hospital, badly beaten. You can't win them all, I suppose.

Hope your friend has better things coming!

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Sopranospinner,
I hope so too. I think that her family may relize that she is serious and help her to get divorced and find a job. one can only hope.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home