Thursday, July 20, 2006

Easy Lacy Scarf Pattern

This scarf pattern is very easy. The lattice stitch looks difficult, but it is a simple repeat. That makes this a perfect summer take along pattern The lace makes it easy to carry around, the ease makes it almost mindless knitting. The effect of using my dudleyspinner handspun yarn is what really makes this scarf spectacular. I am drying a rainbow skein today that would be outstanding. The yarn and pattern will be availble as soon as it is blocked and wound into a center pull ball. One ball will make this scarf so you will not need to join any ends.Image hosting by Photobucket

The Lacy Scarf Pattern is available for your INSTANT GRATIFICATION! I will email you the link to the web page with the pattern.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Some dudleyspinner handspun yarns. The lacy scarf kit

Ta,
Deb

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

love this:) can you send me link to pics of yarn?
amber in scotland

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Amber,
I added a couple of links at the bottom. I don't have your email address.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home