Saturday, July 01, 2006

Another Year, Another B'Day

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It is nearly 100 degrees today, so I am looking at this photo of myself. It was taken in Buncrana, Ireland I remember it was cold, it rained and how good would that feel today!

I once had the nickname "doolittle" at a temp job at a marine warehouse. That is why I had the photo taken in front of the sign. Dudley became "Doowright", then progressed to "Doolittle". It was a summer job and eventually the work slowed down and we had to be creative to keep working.

Those days were filled with chili dogs and frosted mug A&W rootbeer for lunch.

Today is my birthday, so it was a day to do just what I wanted. I spun some yarn, crocheted a bit on a purse with my very cool horn crochet hook with the little owl carved in bone that sits on the top.
Ta,
Deb

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

Happy Birthday, one day late! I hope it was a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home