Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sign Up and get a Sample

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If you would like a sample of my dudleyspinner rovings send an email to dudleyspinner@yahoo.com with your snail mail address, and your email address.
I will pop a little sample into the mail for you. I will use the mailing list to let you know about shows and classes that I am doing. Don't expect a huge deluge of mail though. If you live in Colorado for example I may send you a card letting you know that I will be at the Handweavers Guild of Boulder Annual Sale in December. If you live in New Brunswick, it would be silly and cruel of me to send a card about something happening in Colorado! You might get an email about it, people do actually travel, and I would hate for you to miss out.
Ta,
Deb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home