Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dudleyspinner Handpainted Tie Dye Roving Combed top on Etsy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Deer Meadows colorway of dudleyspinner tie dye roving is available on Etsy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Darunia colorway of dudleyspinner tie dye roving is availble on Etsy

It has taken a while to recuperate from my trip to Bethel, Mo for the World Sheep and Fiber arts festival. I finally feel like getting some new rovings listed for sale. These are two of the five I put up yesterday.

The next big show is in Longmont, Colorado. The Handweavers Guild of Boulder annual show and sale
2007 Annual Sale
Open to the Public - No Admission Fee - Free Parking
Boulder County Fairgrounds
at Nelson and Hover Roads, Longmont

OPEN DAILY
Thursday, November 29 through Tuesday, December 4, 2007
10:00am to 6:00pm
Extended Hours Friday, November 30
10:00am to 8:00pm

I will need to start getting ready for that as soon as I get back from visiting my Daughter in DC.
Deb

3 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

You've been busy! I don't know how you do it all... As always, the rovings are exceptional. Well done!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Liralen Li said...

Hey! How cool. I might actually be able to come and buy one of your rovings from you! I'd love that...

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Phyllis,
That would be cool! I will be at the show most of the time during the days. The show is set up so every ones merchandise is on the floor. I won't have a booth, just be working or hanging out. Send an email and I will give you my number so you could call and let me know you are there.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home