Thursday, July 16, 2009

Milka Duno on Dudleyspinner.com




Milka Duno is a large hand painted combed top (9 7/8 ounces) that is in my store. The dark and subtle colors suited my mood for the past year. I have been in a dark place in my life for a while now and it finally feels like the sun has come out again. The reasons are a long story with realizations that are difficult to come to grips with. I am managing to finally put the past behind me and look to the future. I am currently rebuilding my web site. My old server was costing an arm and a leg to maintain, and the sales have been slow, well actually nonexistent for a while now. The economy free fall has definitely made buying wool a luxury that most of us can not afford right now. I am confident that the economy will be picking up and things will get better. If not I will just have more wool for me!

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Linda Sue said...

YIKES! Don't give up , sistah! I will buy your wool- three bags full! Just that I have not seen any that I don't have already but I am going through it like a crazed addict! Getting ready for fall shows already...

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Teresa said...

Glad that you are on an upward swing. I look forward to this brighter time in your life. The colors in this are beautiful but then I am partial to dark, bold colors. Someday I may take a notion to learn to spin and you will be my first stop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home