Monday, August 21, 2006

Stop and smell the roses


Perfect Rose
Originally uploaded by dudleyspinner.
Lately I have been thinking about all the places I have been this year. Many of the trips were travelling to classes that I did. In March, I went to Missouri, in the Springfield area for a dye class. Late March into April I went to Northern Ireland, Ireland, Wales and England. That was to visit my daughter
Late April found me in Phillipsburg Kansas to teach free form crochet and needle felting. June I was in Estes Park Colorado to teach free form and have a booth at the Estes Park Wool Market. August I was in Eastern Missouri to teach a dye class. I havent figured out how many miles I have driven and flown this year. All I know it it is great to just stay home and smell the roses.

I added a map to the blog, so let me see where You are from!
Ta,
Deb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home