Friday, October 06, 2006

It's A Marvelous Night For A Moondance

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tonight is the full moon of October. The Hunter Moon, Harvest Moon, Blood Moon.
With all the problems in the world, personal and global I decided it is time for a Moon Dance.

What is a Moon Dance? You are asking yourself.

My vision of a moon dance is to go out tonight or tomorrow and gaze at the moon. Sing a song that makes you happy. Say a prayer to whatever higher power you embrace.
Pray for peace,for the whole world.
Pray for forgiveness, for the ability to forgive others, and accept it from someone.
Pray for those in need of hope.
Look at the moon and feel the power. It is within all of us.
Peace,
Deb

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Nancy C said...

Wow, Deb... you take such beautiful pictures! I was really touched with your remembrance of farm life; being a suburban baby I've never experienced anything like that but wish I had. Yes,it must have been lots of very hard work but, well,it meant something real. At the end of the day, week, year you had something to show for all your work. Your work made a real difference. Maybe, if more people had lives that made a difference we'd all be in a different place? Anyway, thanks for writing this.

Nancy C

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Nancy,
I didn't take the full moon photos or the belgian horses photos. I wish I could find the links to where I got them on the web.
The simple life is hard work, it is much harder to care for horses properly than to go start up a tractor that does not need a blacksmith or veteranarian.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home