Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Dudleyspinner Tie Dye Roving Teaches at Arkansas Fiber Arts Extravaganza, #ArFiber2014 Sept 18-21

 The progress on the scrumble that started with the UNSPUN ROVING  flower loomed and needle felted flower. I used a thin yarn and a large hook to crochet around the flower working through all the loops. The next rounds were some double crochet and bullion stitches.
The ball of yarn I was using evolved into art yarn towards the end. It got a lot thicker so I switched to a smaller needle. The color changes are all in the yarn. The scrumble is about the size of my hand. By making several of these I will have the basis for my hat. The yarn behind  for sale in my dudleyspinner.com  facebook page
This hand spun yarn  is a wool alpaca two ply.
You might want to snatch it up
 because it  looks like it is a perfect
coordinating yarn with my colorway for this hat.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

I decided to keep the yarn, it is overspun and I can use it in the scrumble hat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home