Thursday, September 01, 2005

Come see me at the World Sheep & Fiber Arts Festival

Image hosted by Photobucket.com "25th Annual World Sheep & Fiber Arts Festivall!"
It takes place Labor Day weekend, September 3-5 at Bethel, Missouri. Come and see me! I will be there with my dudleyspinner rovings I have a few fiber tools, a drum carder and drop spindles and other toys for sale.

There is a great schedule of events planned. A sheep to shawl competition, sheep dog demonstrations. Lead line competition. Fleece competition, fiber arts competition. There will be fleece and sheep for sale, angora rabbits, and other fibery animals there. This is where the Midwesterners get their fiber fix. I will be gone for a bit , I shall return!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When I return I shall be ready for one of these!
Ta,
Deb

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Hope you sell loads Deb!
I got the yarn its FABULOUS!
Now I think I need more....lol
I want some angora bunnies...

Thanx again and good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home