Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dras Leona on Etsy dudleyspinner tie dye roving (TM) handpainted wool roving

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is Dras Leona the new kid on the block in my Etsy store. I have been having a great time on Ravelry. Meeting new online friends and seeing the wild variety of knitting and spinning styles. Dyers and Indie artists of all kinds. It is just amazing what people are doing!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketDogpatch on Etsy
Deb

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Beautiful but then I haven't seen any of your work that isn't beautiful.

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your roving always looks beautiful. I've bought from you in the past, and am spinning some of your roving now. I'll have to post a picture on my blog sometime soon. Your colors are always so rich. What kind of dye do you use?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home