Monday, May 30, 2005

Dudley's Friends Model

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Alice puts on the miterscarf with the cellphone pocket, and the watchcap. These were knitted for my daughter Amelia. The only things she ever asked me to make. Amelia is a college student and actually wore them this past winter. I really have to say they are the nicest knitting and spinning I have ever done. The yarn was handspun from dudley's roving, all singles and knit on 00 needles.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the cellphone pocket on the end of the scarf.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
close up of the hat

1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Kate,
I found another link for the 2 socks on 2 circs.
That should cover the footsies.
http://www.az.com/~andrade/knit/twocirculars.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home