Monday, December 18, 2006

Pumpkin Chiffon Pie-Dudleyspinner Hand Dyed Wool Roving

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie has been a family tradition for quite a while now. It is lighter than traditional pumkin pie, and after a big meal is totally satisfying without feeling more stuffed than the turkey.
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Grahm Cracker crust
4 oz cream cheese
1 TBS milk
1 TBS sugar
8 oz cool whip
1 cup cold milk
1 small can pumpkin
2 small packages of vanilla pudding or pumkin pie flavored if you can find it.Leave out the spices if you use the flavored pudding.
1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger 1/4 tsp cloves
Mix creqam cheese and 1 TBs milk and sugar, beat until smooth. Gently stir in 1 1/2 Cup of whipped cream. Spread over bottom of grahm cracker crust.
Mix 1 cup milk, pumpkin and pudding powder and spices. beat until smooth. Pour over cream cheese mixture in crust. Top with additional whipped cream if you like.
chill for 2 hours.
I froze one of these pies, and will let you know how that works out.


This past week I had some problems with Ebay, no I had a disaster! Someone had taken over my account. They listed thousands of dollars worth of camera and electronic equipment, opened a store, subscribed to all these services. There are several hundred dollars in fees being refunded. I hope I have all the mess cleaned up. I do wish that Ebay had better security, changing your password is way to easy.
I am just glad I caught it before my name was ruined on ebay. They target someone with a good rating so the bogus stuff looks legitimate. I wish the perps could be caught and punished for fraud, but they never will. Just be careful out there my friends.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I made
Christmas greeting card click on the link if you want to see it.
Deb


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aekea on dudleyspinner

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! I'm glad you got the Ebay situation straightened out before things got ugly with your account. I'm starting to hear more and more stories about problems with them. My dad almost got slammed with a PayPal scheme...

That pie looks sooooooooo good. I'm still suffering from my fall from grace during the Thanksgiving Pie-fest so looking is all I'll be doing just now. I'm on vacation next week, though so all bets are off at that point!

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pie looks soooo good.

I'm glad that you were on top of the whole e-bay thing. Some people amaze me. Just when you think that they can't get any lower.... And the funny thing is, they may be able to make as much money legit if they put as much effort into honest work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home