Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Memories Contest

You still have plenty of time to enter my contest:
My Favorite Christmas Memory
Write a comment here, the subject is:
What is your favorite Christmas Memory.
(just substitute Holiday if you don't celebrate Christmas)

Leave a comment about your favorite memory here.

This Friday December 15, I will choose a winner of my favorite. You will get a surprize in the mail.

DebPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anastasia is up for auction on Ebay and many new rovings are at DUDLEYSPINNER.COM
I have a huge mountain of roving that I have to sell. My husband is having a cow about all the wool in his way. It is a little like living in a cocoon at times.
Deb
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Arcadia on Dudleyspinner.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ARDOUGNE on Dudleyspinner.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home