Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ethereal Angels

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I made a few little angels from dudleyspinner hand dyed roving

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They will need a gold thread for hanging as Christmas ornaments. They would look good instead of a bow on a present.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The shawl is now 60" in diameter. I believe I will keep it. I was going to sell it, but I don't know if I will ever be able to make another like it. The fine spinning may be part of the problem with my shoulder rotator cuff impingement. So I will keep it until the rightful owner finds it.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Deb

3 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

beautiful angels and fabulous shawl:)
amber in scotland

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Being a beach-dweller, I can't help but see a shell in your shawl. Beautiful...just beautiful!

And the angels are quite sweet. I like the package topper idea!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Mog,thanks, Sheepie, the angels are quite easy to make,tie a knot in the middle of a piece of roving for the head, make arms by tieing two knots, in a small piece, attach by going around the head to make the neck, then making an x around the body and arms. I needle felt the wings on the back, voilla, an angel.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home