Monday, October 23, 2006

Red Hat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a needle felted red hat I am working on. It needs a little tweeking yet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a close up of Albany, this spot of green just jumps out of the black.

For the past few weeks I have been fermenting an idea for a class to teach at Estes Park Wool market. Over the years I have collected so many fiber tools.

I have, hairpin lace forks, rug hooking tools, rug braiding tools, broomstick lace needles, toothbrush rug tools, shirret rug tools, and many others. I have learned how to do all these methods of fiber manipulation and wonder if there would be interest in a class that covered these methods.

Please give me your feedback on this idea.
Deb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home