Saturday, November 04, 2006

Handpainted Roving, Needle felted hat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Bernie,a new handpainted roving from dudleyspinner
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a needle felted hat with hair extensions for my sister in law who has lost her hair due to chemotherapy. The hair is either mine or my daughters, I have had it around for many years not really knowing what I would do with it. The extensions are felted on the top to secure the hair. The placement of the extensions is not permanent, just stuck them in to see how it looks. I wish my hair was still naturally that color, add a few strands of grey and white and you see my hair color now!
Deb
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Medium Reality said...

the swirls on top are sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home