Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hand Painted Roving, Handweavers Guild of Boulder Annual Sale

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
O'Boyle hand dyed roving from dudleyspinner.com

This is one of the handpainted rovings like those that I am taking to The Handweavers Guild of Boulder Annual Sale

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There are stacks of wool everywhere. That orange object is a yarn meter.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Every once in a while a stack of wool falls and I yell AVALANCHE!

Can you spell impingement? That is the latest name for my enforced lack of spinning and knitting. The shoulder problem is aggrivated by those overuse activities, so I am trying to be good and excercize and all that jazz.
Deb

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

That is, hands down, the most beautiful avalanche I've ever seen! Good luck with your sale. I'm sure you will be fighting off the fiber addicts!

Good job staying the course with the rest and exercise. There is a light at the end of this tunnel, I'm sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home