Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What IS It? Why it is a HATof course!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a hat that is made with freeform crochet. I made the hat with bits and pieces of handspun and commercial yarns that were small, but too pretty to throw away. Throwing things away is something I have a hard time doing. I sold this hat at a show, and was a little surprised. It was wild, and crazy.

Why do you wear a hat? Bad hair day? Because it is colder than a witches teat in a brass bra? To keep your brain inside your head? To keep the sun out of your eyes?


I wear hats because they make me feel like I have it together. I know, it is an illusion. But wearing a hat feels right!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ta,
Deb

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Hey Deb, witched teats are anything but cold, trust me ! LOL
I know its a saying..just the opening was to good to pass up!
I like funky freeform, love hats!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger CraftyCritter said...

oops WITCHES! Darn keys so close together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home