Sunday, November 13, 2005

Purple Purse

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This little purse is knit of crewel wool. It is about 8"x 10" with a shoulder strap. It is up for sale on Etsy for $25.00 plus shipping. Click on the link below to go to my Etsy store.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Etsy is my newest online store site. Etsy is all handcrafted items that has a fun to use format. I love the shop by color feature. You choose a color,items come up. You can click on it to look closer, or throw them aside. Check it out its fun just to play on the site.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oberon, the king of the fairies

3 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger 'Zann said...

Deb, thanks for your thoughts re my mom. I haven't read your blog in awhile - I'm SO enchanted by your freeform afghan, it's gorgeous! 'zann

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Zann,
Thanks,
freeform is addictive, I gave Meghan her afghan, and started another for myself. Having a wool afghan is pure luxury, and now I have to make another! Great way to use up the small bits and have something easier to move than a pile of yarn.
Deb

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Lynlee said...

Both are just lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home