Friday, October 21, 2005

Somebody Stop Me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I keep adding motiffs! This butterfly is two strands of orange mohair and one strand dark turquoise wool worked together. Then I embroidered the black veins and applied it to the afghan. I am calling the afghan "Roots and Wings" That is what I tried to give my daughters.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Lynlee said...

OOOH! Pretty!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Deb that is looking so cool.....how big is it now?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Thanks ladies! The afghan is about 60"x 50" now. I can't stop making motiffs and it may end up a bedspread size, or I may start another one. It has a life of it's own!
Deb

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Maria said...

It sure is a beautiful blanket, I thought of making a crazy quilt afghan by sewing different shape and sizes of squares together, but this is what I call a real crazy quilt afghan!! good job.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Misha said...

WOW! WOW OH WOWEE!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home