Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Day In Ontario

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am looking for my rainbow! No really, I am looking for the colors of wool to make the rainbow. This needle felted piece was inspired by a day driving through Ontario, Canada in 1976. To celebrate the bicntennial of the USA, Mike and I decided to go to Nova Scotia. We crossed into Canada at Sault Saint Marie, and traveled across Ontario. We were picked up by a gentleman who took us to Montreal. One day the rain and sun played tag and we followed a rainbow until sundown.
Ta,
Deb

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Diana,
This is a work in progress. I am adding fall trees and maybe a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Liz said...

It is Beautiful. I am speechless. I hope to someday take the kids across Canada so we can discover Our country together, make Pierre' words mean something even thirty years later.
liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home